Let's get aquainted.
- 55 years of age or older.
- A resident of the Commonwealth of Virginia with preference being given to the residents of the City of Lynchburg, Campbell County and other areas of Virginia.
You will have the opportunity to explore The Home and to interact with residents and staff.
Talk face to face with the Administrator and/or Director of Nursing to learn about life at The Williams Home. We’ll begin to discover if this is the community for you.
- A completed Application for Residence Admission along with a $500 Non-Refundable Application Fee.
- Once financially approved, a Physical Examination and Report shall be completed.
- The decision to accept an applicant is solely within the discretion of The Williams Home, Inc.
After Application Approval
Once your Application for Residence Admission is approved by our Corporation, we will need a physician examination and report. Once that's approved, you'll be accepted into the facility!
Prior to Admission to the Home
Once you have been accepted into The Home, you’ll need to meet with the Administrator to sign documents at least one week prior to admission, but not more than 30 days after your Physical Exam and Report.
- Resident Agreement and Required Documentation
- Power of Attorney Documentation (if applies)
- Do Not Resuscitate Order (if applies)
- Advance Directive (if applies)
- Provide two forms of ID for proof of residency
- Corporate Documents
- Orientation & Training
*This list is not all inclusive.